2012年7月3日星期二

Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags-5

Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags-5

'I work in a variety of ways, and am very process driven. From an initial aesthetic or theoretical viewpoint, I begin to assess and play with materials and hardware, and get to a sketch phase from which my sample makers and design team can work.'
Describe your techniques.
'I don't have a particular style - it really depends on the Louis Vuitton collection, materials I'm using and the sample makers I am working with. I tend to mix and combine materials that may not necessarily be used together normally.
What is your LV pattern design style?
'I'm known for my classic LV pattern design shape, which combines a very simple body shape with beautifully handcrafter woven leather handles made by an artisan in Umbria.'
What it is about your Louis Vuitton bag you are best known for?
'I think it's the daring and sometimes unexpected combinations of materials. In the Louis Vuitton Replica Spring/Summer 2009 collection. I combined perhaps 25 different materials in one particular bag.'
What inspires you and where do you find your inspiration? Is there a theme that runs through each Louis Vuitton bag collection?
'I start with an idea and develop from there through sketches, mood boards, by listening to music and reading, looking at architecture . As this begins to take shape I add further ideas to find a harmony and balance in the collection.'
What materials and leather do you use?
'I use seemingly incompatible cowhide and canvas leather finishes and patent for matt leather contrasts. New leather treatments which I develop with Tuscan tanneries, such as holographic leathers, lasered PVC finishes and quilted or embossed leather and python. I always aim to create a distinctive and original feel for my material palette. One season I used over 150 different materials in the collection. I enjoy seeing technical innovations combined with artisan techniques, a balance between traditional and modernity.'
Do you have a LV pattern leather that you always use in your collection?
'My LV pattern handle leather comes from an excellent tannery in Santa Croce sull'Arno (in Tuscany) that supplies soft shoulder leather. It is hand dyed using vegetable tanning processes, so is also kind to the environment. The material lasts a life time and beyond, it gets better the more you use it.'
How do you feel about the Louis Vuitton Replica Bags industry at the moment and how do you think it is going to develop in the future? Will customers be looking for a quick fix or something with longevity?
'I think customers are becoming increasingly discerning and sophisticated. Having said that. I don't think the answer lies in an either/or approach. Customers vary, and different attributes appeal to different needs.'
Do you have any thoughts on the Louis Vuitton Replicas? How would you define an Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags?
'A bag that catches the zeitgeist and popular imagination. It is also a question of media focus and a certain buzz.'
Has the Louis Vuitton Fake Bags run its course?
'Bags can be a mirror to popular culture, there are great records that emerge and everyone catches the fever. Ina similar sense some iconic bags catch the mood of the moment and become popular. I don't think this will change.'
We offer top quality louis vuitton replica bags exact copy of the the authentic louis vuitton bags. the markings and linings of our louis vuitton replicas are outstanding replication. We offer top quality Louis Vuitton Replica Bags exact copy of the the Authentic Louis Vuitton Bags. The markings and linings of our Louis Vuitton Replicas are outstanding replication.

没有评论:

发表评论