2012年9月10日星期一

and snip a corner off one end of the bag

Sinfully Aphrodisiac Cupcakes

Sometimes when I'm bored, I just have to come up with something sinful, decadent and wonderful to eat - usually in private. I never thought I'd say this, but perhaps I've had a chocolate overload. So, I had to find something equally out of control that would be good for my mind, body and spirit . yep, I actually believe there is a fun food that can do this.
I began to research various foods, flavors and fragrances, and what their so-called hidden properties were. I learned that almond, cinnamon and vanilla (when in cahoots together) are a perfect aphrodesiac. I never knew this. Well, whether they are or aren't, this recipe is creamy, addictive and alive with flavors and fragrance to arouse anyone's senses.
Preheat oven to 350 F. Place the paper liners in a 12 cup muffin tin. Mix all of the above ingredients together, and divide batter evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick or other tester inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Let cupcakes cool before removing from the muffin pan. Cool completely before frosting.
Gently blend the buttercream frosting with the cinnamon and liqueur in a small bowl. Do not over stir. I like to transfer the frosting to a strong plastic freezer bag, lock it, and snip a corner off one end of the bag, and then pipe the icing onto the cupcakes in a pleasing design. Sprinkle liberally with the almonds.

没有评论:

发表评论